Dual Locking Cartridge Valve, C08-4, PO Check W/ Solenoid
Pilot Operated Check Valve with Intergrated Normally Closed Solenoid Valve, all in a single 4-way Cavity Cartridge Valve.
Used on KTI Hydraulics Power Units for Load Holding.
Valve blocks flow from ports 1 to 2 and from ports 4 to 3, while allowing flow from ports 2 to 1 and from ports 3 to 4.
When the solenoid is energized, flow is allowed from ports 4 to 3.
Flow from port 1 to 2 is allowed when sufficient pressure, as determined by pilot ratio, is obtained at port 3.
Valve has a 2.5:1 pilot ratio, thus requiring 1/2.5 the pressure at port 3 then is being held at port 1 in order to open.
- C08-4 Cavity
- PO Check Pilot Ratio: 2.5:1
- Solenoid Function: Normally Closed
- Max Pressure: 5076 PIS (350 Bar)
- Internal Leakage: 2 drops/min
- Temperature Range: -40°F to +212 °F (-40°C to +100°C)
- Oil Viscosity Range: 7.4 – 420 cSt.
|Dimensions||5 × 1 × 1 in|
Dual Locking, PO Check & Solenoid
|Max Working Pressure|
19.2 – 21 Ft-Lb (26-28.5 Nm)
|Coil Type Required||